Created by: Becky James, The Crafting Chicks
Decorate a spice tin with some rustic flair to give your guests a personalized gift as a place card this Thanksgiving. Fill the tin with some butter mints as an after dinner treat.
- 1 spice tin for each guest
- Jute or ribbon
- Sprig of rosemary
- Printed or written names of each guest
- Take lid off tins and fill each tin with butter mints. Then place lid back on tins securely.
- Tie jute or ribbon around tin.
- Tuck a sprig of rosemary in-between knots on the jute or ribbon.
- Finish by placing name tag on jute or ribbon.