Created by: Hidden Valley
Ready to make the ultimate edible centerpiece? Vegetable arrangements are a fun, easy, and delicious way to add color to your table. Grab your veggies and carve your next delectable gem today.
Serves: 6 | Prep Time: 15 minutes
What you need:
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Light Dressing extra for thinning
- 8 oz. fat-free cream cheese
- 2 orange bell peppers
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 green bell peppers
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- Small tomatoes, radishes, or mushrooms
- 5-6 snap peas
- Mix your cream cheese and light ranch dressing. This will be your dip.
- Wash the bell peppers and remove the seeds. Cut jagged edges into the tops of bell peppers and cut out bite-sized pieces.
- Stick a wooden skewer through the bottoms of each pepper and put a small tomato, radish or mushroom on the end of each skewer as shown. Stick the peas on skewers as well.
- Arrange in a bowl, flower pot, or on a plate. Dip your skewers in the mix and enjoy!