Created by: Hannah Hagler, Champagne Lifestyle
You don’t have to hire a florist or be an expert at flower arranging to have a beautiful Thanksgiving centerpiece — this one is affordable, festive and sure to impress your guests.
Having a good centerpiece can make a world of a difference when entertaining. The best type is one that takes hardly any time to create, yet is also affordable.
This arrangement is perfect for Thanksgiving dinner, especially if you're doing the cooking as well. It takes less than 5 minutes to prepare and you can get everything you need while you're shopping for the rest of your Thanksgiving groceries.
- Hydrangeas and/or any other fall blooms
- 1 medium-sized pumpkin, hollowed out (or a hollow foam pumpkin from your local craft store)
- Small vase or glass
- Cut the top of your pumpkin off with a knife. Do this very carefully and slowly. Then scoop out the insides of the pumpkin and throw them away.
- Next, you will want to put a small vase or glass (I used a mason jar) filled with water in the center of the pumpkin.
- Stuff the area surrounding the vase or glass with paper (you can use newspaper).
- Trim the flowers so that no stem is sticking out and visible from the pumpkin.
- Place the centerpiece on the table and enjoy!