Created by: Jamie Bare, The Crafting Chicks
Mix up creepy and cute with these easy DIY Halloween Specimen Mason Jars! They’re perfect for adding to any Halloween mantle, or as a Halloween centerpiece.
- Mason jars (various sizes)
- Plastic spiders or bats
- Stretching spider webs
- Hot glue and hot glue sticks
- Clean your mason jar, so it’s clear.
- Add sticks and white stretchy spider webs to your jar. Just use a dab of hot glue to hold the sticks in place. You can add a dot to the end of a stick before adding it into the jar.
- Next, add your specimen. Plastic bats and spiders are great for this. You can also add items like skulls, skeletons, etc. You can hot glue them in, or they’ll usually stick nicely into the stretchy white webbing.
- Finally, screw the lids back on tight.
Now add to your mantle or table for a cool and creepy Halloween display!