Created by: Jamie Bare, The Crafting Chicks
Save that left over wrapping paper to create a fun holiday photo backdrop. Use Christmas wrapping paper and a chalkboard to capture your little one and their Christmas wish this Holiday season.
- Mini Chalkboard
- Chalk Bistro Marker
- Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Cut your paper to about 3’x4’. You can use less or more depending how large you want the backdrop to be.
- Hang up wrapping paper against a wall. Any tape will work.
- On top of a chalkboard, write “Christmas Wish 2016” with a bistro chalk marker.
- Let your little one write their Christmas wish below in their handwriting using the bistro chalk marker.
- Have your child sit about 6 inches in front of the backdrop holding the chalkboard.
It’s fun to let your little one wear their Christmas Pajamas or Holiday outfit. With festive green, white or red.
It’s so sweet to capture your little ones and their wishes before they grow up!