Created by: Jamie Bare, The Crafting Chicks
Save that left over wrapping paper! You can create a pretty holiday treat tray in minutes. Use Christmas wrapping paper to spice up an ordinary tray. Perfect for dessert displays during the holidays.
- Plain serving trays or dishes
- Wrapping paper
- Round up serving trays or dishes around your home. Find plain dishes with a neutral color. White, silver or gold also make pretty trays!
- Measure the bottom of your tray or serving dish.
- Using left over wrapping paper cut out the size needed for your dish, using the measurements in step 2.
- Line your tray. Use a small amount of adhesive if needed to keep the paper in place. Add festive treats onto the tray and serve at any party or family gathering!