Created by: Danielle Cheever, Envision Pretty
Nothing gets a Thanksgiving get-together started like a seasonal cocktail. Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktails are a great option to serve your guests.
The smell of apple cider brings pure nostalgia to the holiday season, and the bourbon adds warmth and a flavorful flair. If you're also serving children or guests who don't drink, you can omit the alcohol and serve apple cider with the sugarcoated rim and garnishes.
- 2 oz. bourbon
- 6 oz. apple cider
- 2 Tbsp. P$$T…™ ground cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. Simple Truth® Organic Granulated Sugar
- Orange wedge
- Rosemary sprig (for garnish)
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a plastic bag and pour onto a shallow dish or plate.
- Coat the edge of a cocktail glass with an orange wedge.
- Dip your cocktail glass, edge side down, into the cinnamon and sugar mixture to create a sugarcoated rim.
- Fill the cocktail glass with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour 2 ounces bourbon and 6 ounces apple cider into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake, stir and strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with the orange wedge and rosemary sprig.