Combining intensely flavored ingredients makes this quiche an extraordinary brunch favorite.
Hands-on Time: 15 min | Total Time: 55 min | Serves: 8 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on package
- 2 cups arugula, lightly packed
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled (8 oz.)
- ½ cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and sliced
- 4 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- 1½ cups half-and-half or milk
- 5 eggs, slightly beaten
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place pie crust in 9” glass pie plate; flute edge. Place arugula, bacon, tomatoes and goat cheese in crust-lined plate.
- In medium bowl, whisk half-and-half, eggs, salt and pepper until blended. Pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 8 wedges.
- Refrigerate leftovers
Per serving: Calories 480, Calories from Fat 290, Total Fat 32g (49% DV), Saturated Fat 12g (60% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 35mg (12% DV), Sodium 630mg (26% DV), Carbohydrates 32g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 5g, Protein 14g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%