Created by: Jessica Williams, Butter With A Side of Bread
A deliciously simple recipe perfect for a hot summer day! You’ll find all the flavors of a banana split in these tall and tasty milkshakes.
Freeze fresh, ripe bananas ahead of time so you can enjoy these milkshakes whenever you please! This dessert is full of all the classic sweet, creamy flavors of a banana split, only in shake form.
- 4 ½ cups frozen bananas, sliced
- ¾ cup milk
- 7-8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Hot fudge, peanuts, whipped cream & cherries, to garnish
- To freeze bananas, slice onto a parchment lined tray, then place in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Combine frozen bananas and milk in a blender. Blend until smooth, scraping sides of blender as needed. Add in ice cream and repeat.
- Transfer to glasses and garnish with hot fudge, peanuts, whipped cream and cherries as desired.