Created by: Jamie Bare, The Crafting Chicks
This delicious DIY Sub Sandwich is perfect for sporting events, family parties or picnics, and camping! It’s so easy to make, and both kids and adults love it.
- Kroger Sandwich Spread
- Large loaf of French bread
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- Kroger Mesquite Smoked Deli Turkey
- Kroger Havarti Cheese slices
- Kroger Shredded Lettuce
- Using a bread knife, slice the French bread loaf length wise in half. Don’t cut through the back of the loaf, so you can close it back up easily after adding toppings.
- Layer on your sandwich meat, cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc. Top off with the sandwich spread and shredded lettuce.
- Close up the sandwich by folding the top back on. Slice the large sandwich into 2”-3” pieces.
- For larger parties, make multiple large sandwiches, with different meat, cheese and veggie toppings - so every guest will have a sandwich they like.