Each delicious TOSTITOS ® SCOOPS! ® chip will be packed with more flavor than a fiesta when served like this! Your guests will throw a flag for being overly awesome!
Cook Time: (X) min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: (x) | Yields: (x)
- 1/2 avocado, diced into small cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 2 cups frozen sweet corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup TOSTITOS® Restaurant Style Mild Salsa
- 1 16 oz. bag of TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chips
- Add chopped avocado, chopped cilantro, corn, black beans and salsa into a large mixing bowl and toss well. Stir ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Place bowl of mixed ingredients in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Now spoon mixture into TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chips and top with green onion.
- Arrange on serving dish and enjoy!