Look for shaved Brussels sprouts packaged in plastic bags in the Produce section. Not having to trim and slice the Brussels sprouts yourself will save tons of time. Use this time to toss together the rest of the ingredients and enjoy the flavors and colors of this bright and beautiful veggie salad!
Hands-on Time: 20 min.
Total Time: 20 min.
Serves: 6 | Difficulty: Easy
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. Kroger Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. fresh chives, minced
- ½ tsp. fresh sage leaves, minced
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 bag (9 oz.) shaved Brussels sprouts (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, stir together yogurt, honey, oil, chives, sage and salt. Add Brussels sprouts and carrots; toss to mix. Gently stir in pomegranate seeds. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 70, Calories from Fat 15, Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 80mg (3% DV), Carbohydrates 11g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 6g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 70%, Vitamin C 70%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.