Everything great about buffalo chicken wings rolled into meatballs. Great as an appetizer or making buffalo meatballs sandwiches.
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- ¼ cup grated onion
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce, heated
- Ranch Dressing
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together chicken, onion, breadcrumbs, milk, egg, salt, garlic and pepper. Gently stir in celery and blue cheese.
- Form mixture into 32-36 (1-inch) balls and place on prepared pan. Bake 15-18 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Toss meatballs with heated sauce and serve with ranch dressing.
Use a small cookie scoop or slightly damp hands to make forming the meatballs even easier.