Created by: Hannah Hagler, Champagne Lifestyle
There’s something about winter that makes me crave a warm adult beverage by a fire. This caramel coffee toddy is really easy to make in bulk for guests – just put a pot of coffee on, add a few ingredients and you've got a delicious coffee drink for multiple people that won’t take too much time or energy.
It would also make for a great dessert pairing at dinner – I could definitely see myself sipping on this while indulging in a slice of pie.
If you're making this drink for one or would like to avoid measuring everything out, you can definitely use individual coffee cups.
- 8-10 oz. hot, strong brewed coffee
- 1 oz. (shot) Baileys Irish Crème
- 1 Tbsp. caramel
- 1 oz. (shot) Buttershots Schnapps
- Whipped cream
- Caramel sundae topping
- Pour the hot coffee into a cup.
- Add the Baileys, Buttershots and caramel.
- Stir until caramel is completely melted.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel topping.