Put a new spin on fries, with these carrot slices, seasoned, coated and baked to perfection.
Cook Time: (X) min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: (x) | Yields: (x)
- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Cook Time: 25 min.
- 1 lb. (about 5 or 6 large) carrots peeled, cut into 4-in. x ¼-in. sticks
- 1 tsp. corn starch
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- cooking spray
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, combine the carrots together with the olive oil, corn starch and Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, and toss until well coated.
- Using a sheet tray or quarter sheet pan, spray generously with cooking spray.
- Arrange the carrots in a single layer on pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until crispy.
- Bake for 35 minutes for extra crispy fries.