Created by: Jessica Williams, Butter With A Side of Bread
Three different types of cheeses combine with delicate crab and fresh bread to make this recipe unforgettable. A perfect appetizer for any party or get-together, this Cheesy Crab Dip is a crowd pleaser.
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- ½ tsp. ground pepper
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1 can (6 oz.) crab meat
- ½ cup grated cheddar Jack cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup crispy onions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk together cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in lemon juice, Old Bay seasoning, pepper and Tabasco sauce.
- Add in crab meat and remaining cheese, saving 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese to top dip with.
- Bake dip for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining Parmesan cheese and crispy onions. Return to oven and broil for 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted and onions are slightly browned. (I transferred most of the dip to a bread bowl, then topped it with cheese and crispy onions.)
- Serve with cubed fresh bread and/or crackers.