A mac and cheese recipe flavored with chili and zesty tomatoes for an extra kick. Velveeta® is a brand of Kraft Foods Inc.
Hands On:20 | Total: 20 | Makes: 6 servings (1 cup each)
- 8 ounces dry elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili No Beans
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Mild (or Original) Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) VELVEETA®, cut into cubes
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and return to pan.
- Add chili, drained tomatoes and Velveeta to macaroni; cook over medium heat 5 minutes more or until Velveeta melts, stirring occasionally.