Created by: Nellie Tracy, Butter With a Side of Bread
Sometimes you need to make a treat very quickly and only have time for a few ingredients! This bark is a favorite in my family and I love that you only need three ingredients, all of which I usually have on hand.
- 1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 45-second intervals, stirring in between each interval until the chocolate is smooth.
- Add the peanut butter to the chocolate and stir until well combined.
- Stir in the marshmallows.
- Place wax paper on a baking sheet and spread the mixture in an 8”x 8” square on the wax paper. Refrigerate for about 20-30 minutes until set and then cut into squares.