Created by: Laura Franklin, Food Fun Family
Sandwiches for dinner can be a fun twist for mealtime during National Family Meal Month. Change things up a bit with these kid-friendly classic club wraps. They’re easy to make, fun to eat, and can be made with an endless variety of ingredients.
- Flour tortilla
- Sliced deli turkey
- Bacon, cooked (not crispy)
- Tomato, sliced thin
- Avocado, sliced thin
- Ranch dressing
- Place a tortilla on a flat surface. Add deli turkey, bacon (not crispy), sliced tomato, avocado and lettuce. Drizzle a small amount of Ranch dressing on top.
- Roll tortilla, burrito-style. Secure with toothpicks or wrap in aluminum foil.
You can make an endless variety of kid-friendly wraps by substituting different ingredients. Use your imagination and enjoy! Here are a few of our favorites:
- Caesar salad wraps - roll a chicken Caesar salad in a tortilla. It’s a salad on-the-go!
- Peanut butter and Nutella wraps - Spread peanut butter and Nutella over a tortilla for a fun twist on the peanut butter sandwich.
- Ham and Cheese wraps - Keep it simple with ham and Swiss cheese wrapped in a tortilla.
- Lettuce Wraps - Skip the tortillas and wrap your meat and cheese in a large piece of lettuce.