Make a ranchy, fun and delicious appetizer when you bake up this cauliflower recipe that’ll make you think you’re at the movies.
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 45 min.
- 1 head confetti cauliflower (purple, orange, yellow or green)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing (optional for dipping)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Break cauliflower into bite-size florets about the size of popped corn.
- Toss cauliflower florets, olive oil and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix in a large bowl until well coated.
- Spread cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes, turning 3-4 times while baking, until cauliflower is slightly browned and tender.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Note: Double the ranch flavor by drizzling Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing over the popped cauliflower.