Created by: Carrie Robinson, Frugal Foodie Mama
Keep yourself fueled and energized during the busy holiday season with these easy to make Cranberry-Ginger Energy Bites. These tasty no-bake bites are full of tart cranberries, spicy ginger and hearty oats to keep going through that holiday shopping, gift wrapping and cookie baking!
- 1½ cups Kroger Old Fashioned 100% Whole Grain Oats
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup Simple Truth™ Smooth Almond Butter
- ¼ cup Private Selection™ Grade A Amber Color Rich Taste Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup Simple Truth™ Crystallized Ginger, finely chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the oats, chia seeds and cinnamon. Add in the almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla and mix well. Fold in the cranberries and chopped ginger.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the oat mixture into about 1½ tablespoon balls and then place on the baking sheet. (Keeping your hands slightly wet will help with the rolling.) Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before enjoying.
- Store in an airtight container in your refrigerator for up to 7 days. Enjoy!