Created by: Hannah Hagler, Champagne Lifestyle
I love pumpkin pie-flavored anything, so this cocktail was a no-brainer. I decided to make it dairy free because many of my family members, including myself, are sensitive to dairy. The last thing you want after a huge Thanksgiving meal and delicious dessert is to feel bad.
This cocktail is creamy, packed with flavor and sweet, but not too sweet. It's the perfect dessert cocktail that anyone who is a pumpkin fan will love. The best part is that you would never know there's no dairy in it. It tastes almost like a pumpkin milkshake, with an adult kick.
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar with a pinch of cinnamon for the rim
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice blend
- A pinch or two each of ground nutmeg and ginger – you can leave this out if you're using pumpkin pie spice seasoning
- 2 oz. whipped or vanilla-flavored vodka
- 3 Tbsp. canned coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. canned pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Mix the coconut sugar and a pinch of cinnamon on a plate.
- Wet the outer rim of a martini glass with a wet sponge or towel. Dip it into the sugar/cinnamon combo to coat the rim.
- In a martini shaker, mix ice, vodka, coconut milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract and spices.
- Shake vigorously and strain into the martini glass.