Created by: Kraft
No creepy crawlies here! These dirt cups make snacking fun, earthy, and tasty.
Cook time: 0 min | Prep time: 15 min + Refrigeration | Yields: 10 servings
- 1 package (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
- 15 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups), divided
- 10 Worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk for 2 minutes. Let it stand for 5 minutes. Stir in whipped topping cream and about 1/2 cup of the cookie crumbs.
- Spoon into 10 (6 or 7 oz.) paper or plastic cups; top with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Top with fruit snacks just before serving.
- – Dirt cups can also be served frozen. Prepare as directed; cover tightly with foil. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.