How do you make eggs and toast for a crowd? Try a muffin cup. Buttery toast is the perfect crust for loaded scrambled eggs.
- 12 slices white sandwich bread, crusts trimmed off
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 oz. ham, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. half and half
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seed and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12-cup muffin tin with no-stick spray.
- Slightly flatten each slice of bread with a rolling pin; brush both sides with melted butter. Fit each slice into muffin cup, pressing down and overlapping edges slightly as needed. Bake 5-7 minutes to dry slightly.
- Evenly divide ham, cheese, and spinach between toast cups. In a large measuring cup whisk together eggs, half and half and salt. Slowly pour egg mixture into toast cup allowing to settle around other ingredients. Return to the oven and bake 14-17 minutes until eggs are set.
- Remove toast cups from pan, garnish with chopped tomato and chives.
- Refrigerate leftovers.