Make a hot, fresh pizza in less time than it takes to order delivery.
Cook time: 12-15 min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: (X) | Yields: (X)
- 1 ½ cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 cup very hot water
- 1 can (8 oz.) pizza sauce
- 1 package (3 1/2 oz.) sliced pepperoni
- ½ cup sliced fresh mushroom
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper
- ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz.)
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Grease 12-inch pizza pan. Stir together Bisquick mix and very hot water; beat 20 strokes until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in pizza pan. Spread pizza sauce over dough. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.