These miniature fajita bites are sure to score big points with all your guests! Not only are they the perfect party finger food, they’re also delicious! Double score!
Cook Time: (X) min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: (x) | Yields: (x)
- 1 package of pre-cooked fajita meat (beef or chicken)
- 2 Tbsp. of canned green chilies, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green or red bell pepper
- 5 Tbsp. TOSTITOS® Medium Salsa Con Queso
- 8 oz. TOSTITOS® Medium Salsa to garnish (about ¼ tsp. per tortilla chip)
- 1 16 oz. bag of TOSTITOS® Fajita flavored SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chips
- Dice fajita beef or chicken and heat in a nonstick sauté pan over medium heat. Sauté until meat is warmed through and place in a heatproof mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Over high heat, sauté chopped onion and bell peppers in the same nonstick pan used to cook fajita meat. Sauté until warm or as desired – should take about 2 minutes.
- Add sautéed onions and bell pepper mix to fajita meat in mixing bowl.
- Add in green chilies and TOSTITOS® Medium Salsa Con Queso and stir until ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Fill TOSTITOS® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips with the warm fajita mixture and top each bite with ¼ tsp. TOSTITOS® Medium Salsa.
- Arrange on a serving platter or dish and serve immediately. Enjoy!