Created by: Erin Sellin, Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
Use your crock pot to make these super tender French Dip Sandwiches even on your busiest day.
When times get busy, making sure you have some staple ingredients in your pantry or freezer means that you can get a homemade dinner on the table quickly. The crock pot is great, because you can start it in the morning, and then when you are ready for dinner, it is waiting for you! If you have cheese on hand, adding cheese to these French Dip sandwiches is a great addition. My husband likes to add spicy banana peppers to his. A great recipe that each member of your family can customize and enjoy any night of the week!
- 1 (approx. 3 lbs.) boneless beef roast (arm or rump roast)
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) condensed French Onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) condensed Beef Consumme, undiluted
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) condensed Beef Broth, undiluted
- 8 Italian rolls, split
- Place the roast in the crock pot. Pour all three cans of soup over the beef.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove the meat and shred with two forks.
- Serve on rolls.
- Skim fat from cooking liquid to serve as dipping sauce.