This beautiful fruit platter can be made ahead. Peel and slice the fruit, and store each kind separately in the refrigerator. Prepare the dressing and refrigerate until serving time. Just arrange the fruit and whisk the dressing before serving.
Hands-on Time: 25 min. | Total Time: 25 min. | Serves: 12 | Difficulty: Medium
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. grated lime peel
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large mango, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 large papaya, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled and sliced
- 8 large strawberries, halved
- 8 oz. seedless grapes, cut in small clusters
- In medium bowl, beat lime juice, honey, sugar, lime peel and ginger with wire whisk until blended. Gradually whisk in oil until thick and well blended.
- On large plate or platter, arrange fruit. Serve with dressing.
- Refrigerate leftovers.