Limeade adds an extra sweet-tart flavor to the fresh fruits of summer and gives the fruits a glossy shine.
Hands-on Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 15 min. | Serves: 12 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 package (6 oz.) fresh blueberries
- 1 package (6 oz.) fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 cup fresh pineapple tidbits
- ¼ cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 slice fresh watermelon
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients except limeade and watermelon. Stir in limeade concentrate. With small star canape cutter, cut star shapes from watermelon slice; garnish top of salad with stars.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 hour to mellow flavors.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 60, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Carbohydrates 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 11g, Protein < 1g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 40%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.