Created by: Emily Buys, Clever Housewife
Surprise the family with a new take on hot chocolate. Frozen hot chocolate is decadent, refreshing and a real treat!
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1¼ cups hot chocolate, cooled
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Chopped nuts, for topping
- Miniature marshmallows
- Hot fudge
- Maraschino cherries, optional
- Prepare glasses by dipping rims into heated hot fudge.
- In a blender, combine ice cream and hot chocolate. Blend just until combined.
- Pour into 4 glasses and top with miniature marshmallows, whipped cream and nuts. Add a maraschino cherry if desired.