A favorite frozen cocktail, reinvented as a no-bake pie! Refreshingly minty, chocolate-y, smooth and creamy — what more could you could ask for from dessert?
Hands-On Time: 20 min.
Total Time: 2 hrs. 40 min.
Serves: 20 | Difficulty: Easy
- 48 crème-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (1 lb., 3.1 oz. package)
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 2 bags (10 oz. each) marshmallows
- 1½ cups whole milk
- ¾ cup crème de menthe liqueur
- 1½ cups whipping cream
- Chocolate-mint candies, coarsely chopped for garnish
- Coarsely grind cookies in a food processor.
- In a large bowl, stir cookie crumbs and butter together until thoroughly combined. Transfer mixture to a 13”x9” baking pan. Press into pan to cover bottom and form crust.
- In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes (until melted and blended). Add liqueur and stir until blended (no streaks should remain). Transfer to a large bowl; allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- In another large bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into cooled marshmallow mixture, until thoroughly combined. Pour over crust in pan.
- Freeze pie for 1 hour. Remove from freezer; sprinkle with chopped candies. Freeze at least 1 more hour before serving.
Per serving: Calories 320, Calories from Fat 110, Total Fat 13g (20% DV), Saturated Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 150mg (6% DV), Carbohydrates 48g (16% DV), Dietary Fiber < 1g (3% DV), Sugars 33g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.