Pour one out for grilled burgers on summer days with these savory beer and barbecue patties.
10-15 min | Prep time: X min | Serves: 4 | Yields: 4 burger
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning mix
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1/4 cup KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 onion, sliced into 1/4” rounds
- 8-12 slices bacon
- Swiss cheese slices
- Burger buns
- Preheat a charcoal grill with Kingsford® to medium heat. Oil the grate.
- In a mixing bowl, combine beef, egg and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning mix and black pepper.
- Mix in the beer until absorbed by the meat mixture. Form into 4-6 patties.
- Place burgers on oiled grill. Cook for about 5 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature is 160°.
- Add cheese slice to each burger in the last minutes of cooking.
- Grill onions and bacon at the same time and lightly toast bun on grill.
- Build each hamburger and top with KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue sauce lettuce, tomato, onion, and bacon. Enjoy!