If you splurge on fresh herbs for this lamb roast, your kitchen will smell delicious from the moment you start chopping.
Cook time: 25-35 min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: (X) | Yields: (X)
- 1 rack of lamb (2 1/2 lb)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh or 2 tsp. dried rosemary leaves
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh or 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 3 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Spray rack in shallow roasting pan with cooking spray. Place lamb on rack in pan.
- In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spread mixture over meaty side of lamb.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes for medium-rare (145ºF), 30 to 35 minutes for medium (160ºF). Cover loosely with foil; let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Slice between ribs to serve.