Now that all the guests are gone, whip up these easy hand pies using leftovers to make the most of your meal!
- 3/4 cup prepared Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 3/4 cup chopped cooked turkey or chicken
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Campbell’s® Turkey Gravy
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked green beans and/or chopped cooked carrots
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the stuffing, turkey, 1/4 cup cranberry sauce, gravy and vegetables in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold 1 pastry sheet on the work surface and lightly roll to remove the fold marks. Cut the pastry sheet into 3 (about 3-inch wide) strips. Cut each strip crosswise into 3 (about 3-inch) squares. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet, making 18 pastry squares in all.
- Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork. Brush the edges of 9 pastry squares with the egg wash and spoon about 1 teaspoon remaining cranberry sauce in the center of each. Top each with about 2 tablespoons stuffing mixture. Top with the remaining pastry squares, stretching slightly to cover the filling, and crimp the edges of the top and bottom pastries together with a fork to seal. Place the filled pastries onto a baking sheet. Using a sharp knife, make 3 small cuts in the top of each pastry to vent. Brush with the egg wash.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Serve with additional gravy or cranberry sauce, warmed, for dipping.
Flavor Variation: Add 2 teaspoons your favorite chopped fresh herb to the stuffing mixture, if you like!
Easy Substitution: You can substitute any leftover vegetables for the green beans or carrots in this recipe.