Kids can roll up cheese and pepperoni and arrange slices into a wreath for a fun holiday appetizer.
Hands-On Time: 15 min.
Total Time: 35 min.
Serves: 8 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) crescent roll dough
- 1 cup Kroger shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. pepperoni slices
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ¼ tsp. dried Italian herb mix
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ cup marinara sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough on a cutting board. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and slices of pepperoni. Starting at the long edge, roll dough into a log; pinch to seal. Cut into 16 even slices.
- Arrange slices, cut side up and adjoining at the sides, into a wreath shape on the prepared pan.
- Mix butter, herbs and garlic together in a small bowl. Brush pizza wreath with butter mixture.
- Bake 15-18 min., until golden brown. Carefully transfer to serving plate. Serve with marinara sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 180, Calories from Fat 90, Total Fat 10g (15% DV), Saturated Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 510mg (21% DV), Carbohydrates 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber < 1g (2% DV), Sugars 3g, Protein 9g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.