Created by: Jessica Williams, Butter With A Side of Bread
These wings are baked and smothered with a delicious sweet glaze that is literally finger-lickin’ good! Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside – smoky, sweet and just enough spice to make your taste buds happy.
- 2 lbs. frozen chicken wings, thawed
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. ground pepper
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
- Dash of Tabasco (or a few dashes, depending on how spicy you like it!)
- Rinse chicken wings and pat them mostly dry.
- Combine flour, salt, garlic powder and pepper in a 1-gallon bag. Add in chicken wings and shake well to coat.
- Spread wings on a foil-lined baking sheet and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush melted butter on wings and bake for 40-45 minutes, until wings are lightly browned and a meat thermometer registers 165° F. Switch oven to broil and broil for 2-3 minutes, until outside of wings look more toasted.
- Combine honey, soy sauce, your favorite store-bought barbecue sauce and the Tabasco sauce. Stir to combine.
- Transfer wings to a medium sized bowl and pour glaze on top, stirring until coated.
- Serve with a side of ranch dressing.