Perfect for game-day nibbling, this simple yet flavorful dip can be spooned into mushroom caps or celery ribs too.
Hands-on Time: 5 min. | Total Time: 5 min. | Serves: 16 (2 Tbsp. each) | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) lump crab meat, drained
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. horseradish
- 1 tsp. seafood seasoning or seasoned salt
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Buttery crackers
- In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese and buttermilk until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except crackers. Spread in 9” glass pie plate or deep plate.
- Serve with crackers
Note: Dip can be served warm too. Heat uncovered at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until warm throughout.
Per serving: Calories 70, Calories from Fat 45, Total Fat 5g (8% DV), Saturated Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 35mg (12% DV), Sodium 280mg (12% DV), Carbohydrates 1g (0% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars < 1g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.