Each of these football-shaped meatloaves gets its rich color from a delicious ketchup glaze, and playful laces from string cheese.
30 min | Prep time: 25 min | Serves: 8 | Yields: 8 meatloaf footballs
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 lbs. ground round beef (85% lean)
- 2 cans (8 oz.) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce - No Salt Added
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 envelope (1 oz.) dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup Hunt’s® Tomato Ketchup
- 1 stick (1 oz.) part-skim mozzarella string cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line shallow baking pan with aluminum foil and spray foil with cooking spray.
- Mix beef, tomato sauce, Egg Beaters, oats and soup mix in large bowl until well blended.
- Shape into 8 oval-shaped meatloaves, about 5x3 inches; place in prepared pan. Spread ketchup evenly over the top of each meatloaf. Bake 25 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through (160°F).
- Cut or peel cheese stick into thin strips. Cut strips into 8 long pieces and 32 short pieces and place 1 long piece and 4 short pieces on each meatloaf to resemble “laces” on a football.