Created by: Britni Vigil, Play. Party. Plan.
With fall quickly approaching, everyone is looking for great recipes that can be used both as a quick weeknight meal and as something they can bring as a football party appetizer. Meatballs are perfect because they work for both.
- 1 lb. Harris Teeter Rancher ground beef
- ½ cup Harris Teeter shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Harris Teeter bread crumbs - plain
- 2 tsp. Harris Teeter garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix the ingredients until they are incorporated together, being careful not to overwork the mixture.
- Roll a teaspoon-sized amount of the mixture into small balls.
- Place the meatballs on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and carefully flip the meatballs using a large spoon.
- Bake the meatballs for an additional 10 minutes or until meat is baked through.
- Serve hot on toothpicks as a party appetizer or make into sliders.
- If serving as a slider, try adding fresh mozzarella, arugula and tomato sauce.