Ripe mango gives this guacamole variation a tropical flair.
- 3 ripened avocados
- 1 ripened mango, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 3 tsp salt
- In a molcajete, add half of the diced mangos and mash with the pestle into a pulp.
- Then add one avocado and mash into a pulp with the mango.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients, including mango, and add more lime juice if needed.
- Fold mixture with pulp inside molcajete and serve with tortilla chips.