Chutney may sound intimidating, but these tasty snacks as are easy to make as they are delicious to eat. Get ready for your end zone dance – this dish is a winner!
Cook Time: (X) min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: (x) | Yields: (x)
- parchment paper
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 2 cups finely diced jicama
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 cups finely diced mango
- 3 oz. whole peanuts
- 1 Tbsp. of ground chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. of honey
- 1 15½ oz bag of TOSTITOS® Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a medium stainless steel mixing bowl, add canola oil, chopped cilantro, diced jicama, lime juice and mango. Mix/blend ingredients together thoroughly.
- Place mixture in refrigerator and let cool for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Now combine chili powder and honey in a different stainless steel bowl. Whisk together until honey and chili powder are mixed thoroughly.
- Fold whole peanuts into honey chili powder mixture.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread peanut mixture across it. Place in oven and bake at 375° for 10 minutes, then set aside to cool for 30 minutes.
- Spoon mixture from Step 1 into TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® and top with honey chili powder peanuts.
- Serve immediately.