Created by: Crystal Owens, A Pumpkin & A Princess
So delicious and easy too. Consider making a little extra for a light, veggie-packed salad that’s perfect for weekday lunches!
- 1½ Romaine lettuce heads
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 small red onion
- 1 small can sliced olives
- ½ roasted red bell peppers
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Salad dressing
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and red onion.
- In a large salad bowl combine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, olives and peppers.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top and refrigerate until ready to serve. Drizzle your favorite salad dressing on top.