Shaping your pizza dough into a football shape makes this already untraditional take on pizza a little extra fun.
10 min | Prep time: 20 min | Serves: 4 | Yields: 4 servings, 8 chips each
- 1 pkg. refrigerated roll pizza crust
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can diced Mexican tomatoes, drained, divided
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 3 cups finely shredded romaine lettuce
- small red onion, diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°F (or 400°F if using a dark pan). Grease pizza pan or cookie sheet, and unroll pizza dough onto sheet.
- In a medium bowl combine refried beans with half of the diced tomatoes. Spread the mixture over the cooled pizza crust and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- Top pizza with lettuce, red onion, green onion and reserved tomatoes.