Think of these pillowy, cheesy squares as a Tex-Mex take on a traditional pizza – with refried beans, sour cream, and green bell pepper topped with a pile of shredded Cheddar.
Cook time: 0 min | Prep time: X min | Serves: X | Yields: X servings
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 2 cans (8 oz. each) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheets
- 1 can (16 oz.) Old El Paso® refried beans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz. package)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz.)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (8 medium)
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll both cans of dough; separate dough into 4 long rectangles. Place crosswise in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan; press in bottom and 1 inch up sides to form crust. Firmly press perforations to seal. If using dough sheets: Unroll both cans of dough. Place crosswise in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan; press in bottom and 1 inch up sides to form crust.
- Bake 14 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Spread beans over crust. In small bowl, mix sour cream and taco seasoning mix. Spread sour cream mixture over beans. Sprinkle remaining ingredients evenly over sour cream mixture. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
- To serve, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows. Serve with salsa, if desired.