You don’t need tequila to throw a fun fiesta. Just blend up a pitcher of this tart and tangy frozen treat. Don’t forget to salt the rim! (
Cook time: 0 min | Prep time: X min | Serves: X | Yields: X servings
- Lime wedges, if desired
- Coarse salt, if desired
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed (3/4 cup)
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- Rub rims of glasses with lime wedges; dip in salt to coat.
- In blender, place lemonade and limeade concentrates, powdered sugar and ice. Cover; blend until slushy. Add club soda; stir gently. Pour mixture carefully into glasses. Garnish with lime wedges.