Try this delicious and easy Penne Parmesan Alfredo recipe for dinner tonight. It’s a meal the whole family will love.
- 1 box Barilla® Penne
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, sliced thin
- 1 jar Barilla® Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup Parmigiana-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the Alfredo sauce over medium heat.
- Add the roasted red peppers and cooked pasta; toss with sauce.
- Remove skillet from heat and garnish with parlsey and cheese.
- Serve immediately.