This easy going dish is a veggie lover’s delight and easy enough to fix in a jiffy.
Cook Time: (X) min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: (x) | Yields: (x)
- 1 small zucchini, sliced lengthwise ¼ Inch thick slices
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced lengthwise ¼ Inch thick slices
- 1 red onion, sliced in rings ¼ inch thick
- 1 red bell pepper, stem and seeds removed, sliced lengthwise ¼ inch thick slices
- 2 Tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- ½ pound pepper jack cheese, grated
- ½ cup TOSTITOS® Chunky Salsa
- 1 14 oz. bag of TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chips
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium-high heat.
- Preheat oven to 150°.
- Slice zucchini, squash, bell peppers and onions lengthwise into ¼ inch thick slices.
- Drizzle sliced vegetables with olive oil and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange vegetables over open fire grill.
- After about 1 to 2 minutes, rotate vegetables 90° to get grill marks.
- Let vegetables grill for another minute, flip to the other side and repeat.
- Remove vegetables and let cool.
- Dice the grilled vegetables and mix in a large bowl with grated cheese and chunky salsa.
- Place a Tbsp. of the mixture into each TOSTITOS® SCOOPS! ® and bake in oven at 150° for about 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Let cool and serve!