Created by: Jamie Bare, The Crafting Chicks
These “on-the-go” pizza cones are not only yummy, but so easy to make and TAKE! Perfect for walking while eating. We love to serve these at parties, especially outdoor parties.
- 1 jar (14.5 oz.) Kroger Pizza Snack Sauce
- 6 circle pita bread
- 1 bag (16 oz.) Kroger Pizza Cheese Blend
- Kroger Pepperoni
- 6 paper cones
- Using a knife, slice the pita bread in half.
- Add 4 pepperoni slices, a tablespoon of pizza snack sauce and a handful of cheese.
- Wrap the pita pizza into a cone shape. Place in a paper cone. You can either serve it cold (like a sandwich), or warm like pizza.
- Try adding other toppings like olives, peppers, mushrooms and more!