Flaky, buttery crescent rolls surround sausage, pepperoni, and melting cheese. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
Cook time: 12-15 min | Prep time: X min | Serves: (X) | Yields: (X)
- 2 tubes of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (5 oz.) package of mini pepperoni
- 1 (12 oz.) package of mozzarella string cheese
- ½ lb. ground Italian sausage
- Private Selection™ Pizza Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- Garlic salt
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In medium skillet, cook Italian sausage over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking up with a spoon until crumbly.
- Separate crescent dough into triangles and sprinkle pizza seasoning on top. Cut one string cheese in half and place at top of dough. Add mini pepperoni and Italian sausage.
- Roll up and place on baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle garlic salt over top. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.