Chocolate dipped marshmallows on a stick topped with gold coins are the treasure at the end of the rainbow.
- 8-10 oz. chocolate candy coating
- 24 ea. (6-inch) treat sticks
- 24 ea. marshmallows
- ⅓ cup chocolate frosting
- 72 ea. yellow candy-coated chocolate candy pieces
- 24 ea. rainbow gummy candy pieces
- In a bowl, melt chocolate according to package directions. Dip the tip of each stick in the chocolate and then into each a marshmallow to secure. Dip each marshmallow into the chocolate until completely coated, allowing excess to drip back into the bowl. Allow chocolate to set.
- Place chocolate frosting in a piping bag or plastic bag with a small corner snipped off. Pipe a small amount of frosting around the top edge of the marshmallow and fill in the center. Place 3 chocolate candies on each marshmallow and 1 rainbow candy.
To keep marshmallow up right while cooling place sticks in a piece of floral foam or secure through an egg carton or shoe box.